Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MR. BLANKET!

Last week our house welcomed a new addition to the family. Mr. Blanket. As you may have guessed, the name was inspired by Michael Jackson and one of his bizarre name choices. Sounds much better on a cat than a baby if you ask me! Blanket is quite the spunky kitty, jumping from surface to surface, finding any empty shoe to stuff his tiny little face into (sometimes getting stuck). This is also quite the momentous occasion for me as I have never had a pet (besides the whole pet rock thing, but that was just lame).

As of now Mr. Blanket is just Blanket since he is still waiting on his bow tie. That's right ladies and gentlemen, this cat is going to become one spiffy kitty. It seems that only residents of 119 Oxford think this idea is absolutely hilarious. Personally, if I were to see a kitty with a bow tie I would just assume the cat was british, and give it a BBC british accent in my head. Can you imagine the voice of Colin Firth coming from a kitty? Or better yet, Andy Rickman? Pretty funny.

Well anyway, here is the little kitty himself, presenting... Mr. Blanket!

Desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment