Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let The Sunshine In

Today my horoscope read:

"Be extremely careful with email and other online communications today -- others are very likely to misinterpret jokes and sarcasm. For that matter, so are you, so don't jump to any conclusions"

I actually had no intention of reading my horoscope until Gina asked me to post, so I looked up my daily horoscope just for the sake of inspiration, and that was what I got.

It seems as though I am at a stand still.

Or so I thought just moments ago.

At 2:14 Stephanie sent me an email as she often does, stating the amount of time left in our shift. The email reads:

"JUST UNDER 2 HOURS!"

Now, I could have easily 'jumped to conclusions' and become incredibly excited, but that fact is, my shift ends at 5pm.

Thank GOD I'm a cancer.

1 comment: