Tuesday, February 3, 2009

YOU DELETED ME OFF FACEBOOK BITCH!

Is the delete button on facebook the new bitch slap? Once my sister was incredibly upset with me (I had 'borrowed' some i.d from her years previous) so to show her wrath she deleted me off facebook.

I'm sorry, but what kind of pussy move is that?

Oooh no! I can't see the pictures that you posted from Peru! I'm going to cry now because I won't receive watered-down updates about your life. Why are you shutting me out of your internet life?! How will we ever communicate if I can't make postings on your wall?!

Today I realized that someone deleted me off facebook.

I laughed a little.

It really tells me one of two things: this person cannot stop checking my facebook and thus feels the need to end their obsession by deleting me off facebook (somewhat likely) or this person is trying to show their complete disinterest in me and thinks that deleting me off facebook will somehow prove this (even more likely).

All I'm saying is that today I got bitch slapped by facebook, and to be perfectly honest, it didn't burn, but it kind of tickled...

1 comment:

  1. Now that was a BURN...
    "it didn't burn, but it kind of tickled..."

    And I must say the delete button is hard to find (yes, from experience, and yes, it was meant to be a bitch slap...) so they MUST mean business if they deleted you.

    ReplyDelete